Life Pacific University is pleased to partner with Hillsong International Leadership College. At Life Pacific University, you will dream the possibilities, strengthen your faith, and receive a biblically-centered education that builds upon what you have studied. Our accredited academics ensures that every student, on-campus or online, is being stretched in their thinking, established in their relationship with God, and prepared to fulfill their calling and vocation. Contact us. We're here to support and empower God's calling on your life!
In partnership with Life Pacific, Hillsong International Leadership College graduates can further their studies to any of our accredited bachelors programs. There are a range of credit transfer avenues available to you that allow you to have your Hillsong Leadership College studies count towards our undergraduate programs.
- Transfer up to 67 units of college credit depending on the academic program
- Take classes online or on-campus to fit your busy schedule
- Earn a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Finishing your degree opens the door to your career or graduate work
How do I apply?
- Submit your application online at lifepacific.edu/apply.
- Submit your $50 application fee and supporting documents including your photo, personal essay, character reference, and high school and college transcripts.
- You will be notified within 2 weeks of receipt of all application materials regarding your admission to the college.
- Submit all post-acceptance materials: health form, dorm application and deposit (if applicable), and tuition deposit.
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Online filing is recommended.
- Go to fafsa.gov
- Follow the instructions to apply for your PIN
- Be sure to enter Life Pacific University's Title IV Code - 016029
How will my credits transfer?
Depending on which academic program you choose, you could transfer in as many as 67 units of college credit. View Breakdown of Transfer Units to Life Pacific from Hillsong.
How many units do I need to transfer?
Whether you’ve completed 3 or 30 units, you can transfer to LPU at any time!
Where will I live?
All incoming students are encouraged to live on campus in our residence halls. Living on campus is an experience! Each of the four residence halls house about 80 students. Each floor is staffed with a Resident Assistant who serves as a resource for their residents, addressing emergencies, enforcing policies, and coordinating activities. Some fun activities can range from Donut Man study breaks to prayer meetings and game nights where residents can get to know one another. Meet the Residence Life team.
Who can I talk to for more information?
To find out more information about how you can start your journey at Life Pacific University, fill out the following form: