Welcome to the LPU Graduation web page! This page contains helpful information for graduates about upcoming events, graduation requirements, important graduate information, and much more!
If you cannot find what you are looking for or have any questions, please contact us at (909) 599-5433 extension 313 or email us at email@example.com
Virtual Graduation Ceremonies
Friday, May 14, 2021
Life Pacific University will be holding virtual graduation celebrations for each program on Friday, May 14th, which will take the place of Baccalaureate this year. More information will be provided from your program coordinators regarding these virtual events.
Commencement and Commissioning Service
Saturday, May 15, 2021
This is it! The final culmination of years of study and effort for each of our Life Pacific University graduates! Family and friends are encouraged to attend this celebration as Graduates are recognized for their satisfactory completion of all degree requirements at Life Pacific University.
- Date: Saturday, May 15, 2021
- Time: Service Begins at 11:00 AM - Doors Open at 10:30 AM
- Livestream availble at: www.lifepacific.edu/livestream
- Graduates must arrive promptly at 8:30 AM. Time is allotted for you to rehearse, robe, and take your graduating class photo. Late arrivals may result in being restricted from participation in the Commencement Ceremony.
- Commencement Speaker: Dr. Dan Stewart
- Dress Code: Graduates should be prepared to look their best, dress conservatively and remain within the following guidelines when appropriate.
- All graduates: College issued regalia is worn during the ceremony. No jeans, t-shirts, flip flops, or sneakers.
- Ladies: Wear a dress, skirt or suit (pants or skirt)
- Gentlemen: Wear a suit and tie or nice slacks, dress shirt
- Tickets: We are still determining if there is a need for tickets. More information will be provided shortly.
- Location: Abundant Living Family Church
10900 Civic Center Drive
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Parking: Available in any of the three parking lots at the facility.