Welcome to the LPC Graduation web page! This page contains helpful information for graduates about upcoming events, graduation requirements, important graduate information, and much more! Family and friends of graduates can also find helpful information about graduation events and travel accommodations here: Hotel Accommodations near San Dimas.
If you cannot find what you are looking for or have any questions, please contact us at (909) 599-5433 extension 313 or email us at email@example.com
Baccalaureate & Commissioning
Friday, May 17, 2019
The Baccalaureate and Commissioning service is an event where graduates are able to gather with their class for a final time of worship and prayer in a corporate setting. Two graduates, selected by the faculty, will share on the class name. Friends and family are encouraged to attend and participate in the individual prayer time as faculty and staff from Life Pacific College as well as representatives from the Board of Trustees and the Foursquare Church lay hands on the graduates much like the elders did with Timothy as 1 Timothy 4:14 records.
This event is required for all graduates participating in the Commencement Ceremony. Any graduate who does not attend may be restricted from participating in Commencement.
- Date: Friday, May 17, 2019
- Time: Graduate Arrival – 5:30 PM; Guests Seated – 6:00 PM; Service Begins - 6:30 PM
- Location: Hicks Student Center - Mehl Court
Hicks Student Center
Life Pacific College
1100 W. Covina Blvd.
San Dimas, CA 91773
- Speakers: Two Selected Graduates
- Commissioning Speaker: Glenn Burris, Foursquare President
- Graduate Dress Code: Graduates should be prepared to look their best, dress conservatively and remain within the following guidelines when appropriate.
- All graduates: No jeans, t-shirts, flip-flops, or sneakers.
- Ladies: Wear a dress, skirt or suit (pants or skirt).
- Gentlemen: Wear a suit and tie or nice slacks, dress shirt, and a blazer.
Saturday, May 18, 2019
This is it! The final culmination of years of study and effort for each of our Life Pacific College graduates! Family and friends are encouraged to attend this celebration as Graduates are recognized for their satisfactory completion of all degree requirements at Life Pacific College. No tickets are required for attendance. Graduates should observe the dress code for this event.
- Date: Saturday, May 18, 2019
- Time: Service Begins at 11:00 AM - Doors Open at 10:30 AM
- Graduates must arrive promptly at 8:30 AM. Time is allotted for you to rehearse, robe, and take your graduating class photo. Late arrivals may result in being restricted from participation in the Commencement Ceremony.
- Location: Angelus Temple
1100 Glendale Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Parking: Available in the parking structure directly north of Angelus Temple.
Getting Lunch Afterward? See Restaurants Near Angelus Temple
- Commencement Speaker: Dr. Dan Stewart
- Dress Code: Graduates should be prepared to look their best, dress conservatively and remain within the following guidelines when appropriate.
- All graduates: College issued regalia is worn during the ceremony. No jeans, t-shirts, flip flops, or sneakers.
- Ladies: Wear a dress, skirt or suit (pants or skirt)
- Gentlemen: Wear a suit and tie or nice slacks, dress shirt
- Tickets: Not required, as plenty of seating is available.