Chapel programs exist to create a consistent rhythm of intentional worship opportunities for undergraduate students that encourage and promote the College’s values and convictions of holistic formation by means of a diverse, relevant, and challenging curriculum utilizing gifted speakers, creative arts, and Christian practices. At Life Pacific University, we believe chapel programs are an additional opportunity to not only worship but also engage in the the academic environment through these 5 Chapel Curriculum Goals:
- Spiritual Formation – we want to provide a space where students can connect and grow in your relationship with Jesus.
- Foursquare Networking – As the flagship school of the Foursquare movement, we take pride in our rich Foursquare Heritage.
- Advancement –We bring in LPU Alumni to share their stories after college to serve as an example for what students can accomplish with their degree.
- Promotion – We invite other college presidents, CEO’s, and prominent leaders from our local and global community.
- LPU Chapels – Chapel is the largest student gathering on campus, but chapel is also an opportunity to hear from professors, staff, administration, and students as they share about LPU’s resources, mission, and vision.
Chapel Schedule - Fall 2019
Chapel Schedule coming soon!
Chapel Announcement Requests
Life Pacific offers the opportunity to share what is happening in your area! If you would like to request an announcement during our Chapel Hour for an event or ministry taking place, please fill out our online form here. We will receive your request, process it and then follow up with you on your announcement as soon as we can. Please supply any important information as well as graphics, videos, or flyers that will help us advertise your event. These requests are for LPU hosted and sponsored events only. We will do our best to accommodate your request. If you have any questions please contact the Office of Calling and Vocation.
Chapel Worship Teams
Life Pacific is committed to empowering students for their future. That means we must empower students now. At LPU, worship is student led, allowing students to gain experience leading congregations in worship to Christ and developing the leadership abilities they need to carry them into their future. Every student at Life Pacific University has the opportunity to audition for worship teams each semester. Worship teams lead chapel worship services, twice a week and various worship nights throughout the year. It is our goal at Life Pacific University to train and prepare students who will discover their unique contribution in presenting the gospel in new and creative ways using the gifts and passions that the Lord has placed within them.
If you are interested in being a part of worship teams, contact the Worship Arts and Media Program Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 599-5433. Auditions are held at he beginning of each semester.
Join us in worship, every Tuesday and Wednesday from 10:20 to 11:20 (schedule may change). Click here to tune in via live stream.