The Associate of Arts in General Studies is a 2-year program that provides you with foundational understanding of the world in which you live and the skills you need to make a difference. You will study a broad curriculum taught from a pentecostal, Christian perspective while gaining marketable skills in written and oral communication, critical thinking, research, and quantitative reasoning. When you complete this program, you can continue on to earn a bachelor's degree through our online degree completion program or one of our traditional, residential programs. Enroll today!
- Apply critical and creative thinking skills to provide reasoned analysis of competing ideas as well as solutions to difficult problems.
- Analyze quantitative data to address questions, support arguments, and evaluate conclusions.
- Access and evaluate information in conducting research and conveying results of that research ethically to others.
- Compose multi-media presentations and written communicatons, including those specific to their discipline.
- Communicate orally in various settings, including those specific to their discipline.
- Express an appreciation for the diversity of people and their cultures, in order to honor God's creative and his creation.
- Demonstrate an appropriate understanding of biblcial content, inductive Bible study, and theological synthesis for a Christian leader.
- Apply a Spirit-filled, biblical understanding of ministry to serve people as followers of Christ in the Church, home, workplace, and the world.
- Apply strategies necessary for continious development of knowledge and skills, integrating a Christian worldview within varioys physical, social, cultural, and technological envrionments and communities.