Thank you for considering Life Pacific College! We know that you have many schools to consider for this next stage of your life and we glad to be among them. For nearly 100 years, Life Pacific College has been educating the minds & empowering the futures of leaders who serve God in the Church, the workplace, and the world. We look forward to helping you begin this exciting journey. As soon as you apply, you will be assigned an admissions counselor who will be a guide for you and your family as you move forward through the admission process.
General transfer criteria include:
- Credit is evaluated on a course-for-course basis if the course descriptions are similar to LPC’s courses or as elective units.
- Only coursework with a grade of C- or better is transferable and calculated into the student’s GPA.
- Academic units from accredited institutions are transferable unless the coursework is focused around on-the-job training such as co-op units, work experience, military experience, or similar courses.
- The number of transferable credits is restricted by the graduation policy requiring a minimum of 32 units to be completed at LPC.
- A student cannot transfer more than 49% of the required units to earn a major at LPC.
Additional details can be found in the Course Catalog.
Below you will find information for the admission process, including steps to apply, important dates & deadlines, and admissions requirements. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 599-5433.