Let the journey begin!
Friday, August 24th, is our New Student Orientation to welcome all new incoming students for the 2018 Fall semester. Family and friends are welcome to join incoming students as they embark on their journey at Life Pacific College. Fall Orientation is a time for incoming students to connect with their future classmates, move into their dorms, become familiar with the campus, and integrate into the community that they are now a part of!
**Note that orientation is required for all new students (including commuter students).
What will you be doing?
- Moving into your dorm room (on campus students)
- Connecting with your future classmates
- Becoming familiar with the campus
- Joining in fun activities coordinated by our Office of Student Development
- Meeting key staff and faculty
Orientation Magazine - coming soon!
*Families are welcome and encouraged to attend all sessions from morning check-in/move-in through dinner on Friday, August 24th. All other Orientation activities are for students only.