Chapel programs exist to create a consistent rhythm of intentional worship opportunities for undergraduate students that encourage and promote the College’s values and convictions of holistic formation by means of a diverse, relevant, and challenging curriculum utilizing gifted speakers, creative arts, and Christian practices. At Life Pacific College, we believe chapel programs are an additional opportunity to not only worship but also engage in the the academic environment through these 5 Chapel Curriculum Goals:
- Spiritual Formation – we want to provide a space where students can connect and grow in your relationship with Jesus.
- Foursquare Networking – As the flagship school of the Foursquare movement, we take pride in our rich Foursquare Heritage.
- Advancement –We bring in LPC Alumni to share their stories after college to serve as an example for what students can accomplish with their degree.
- Promotion – We invite other college presidents, CEO’s, and prominent leaders from our local and global community.
- LPC Chapels – Chapel is the largest student gathering on campus, but chapel is also an opportunity to hear from professors, staff, administration, and students as they share about LPC’s resources, mission, and vision.
Campus Chaplain Program
Associate Chaplain Team
Chapel Worship Teams
Life Pacific is committed to empowering students for their future. That means we must empower students now. At LPC, worship is student led, allowing students to gain experience leading congregations in worship to Christ and developing the leadership abilities they need to carry them into their future. Every student at Life Pacific College has the opportunity to audition for worship teams each semester. Worship teams lead chapel worship services, twice a week and various worship nights throughout the year. It is our goal at Life Pacific College to train and prepare students who will discover their unique contribution in presenting the gospel in new and creative ways using the gifts and passions that the Lord has placed within them.
If you are interested in being a part of worship teams, contact the Worship Arts and Media Program Chair at email@example.com or (909) 599-5433. Auditions are held at he beginning of each semester.
Join us in worship, every Tuesday and Wednesday from 10:20 to 11:20 (schedule may change). Click here to tune in via live stream.