Thursday, March 2, 2017 (All day)
If you are considering LPC, then you don't want to miss the Preview experience! This is the best day to get an idea of what it's like to be a Life Pacific student.
Attend class, experience chapel, tour the campus, engage our current student and alumni panel, and explore the idea of becoming an LPC student! The students at Life Pacific College are Dreaming Bold about their lives and we want you to Dream Bold too!
Feel free to download all of our registration forms and mail them in together - this is a great option for big youth groups planning to attend Preview Days. These can be mailed in or brought in for same-day registration to make your check-in process smoother.
STUDENT FORM | LEADER FORM | RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
How many people attend Preview Day?
You will be on campus with around 150 other prospective students.
What are my Housing Options?
Preview Students will stay in the dorms with a student host. In most cases, there will be two current students and two preview students in each dorm room, so bring a sleeping bag and prepare to sleep on the floor - slumber party style!
We do not have space in the dorms for parents and leaders. Parents and leaders are encouraged to book a hotel room in one of our nearby hotels. If this is not possible for you, please contact us at (909) 599–5433 ext. 312 and we will try to make accommodations for you. Here is a list of hotels in or near San Dimas.
What should I bring?
- Enough outfits for three days and two nights.
- California weather varies in the fall so pack to layer. It could be blazing hot, pretty chilly, or right in-between. There will be a few activities at night, so make sure to bring a warm jacket. As Preview draws closer, feel free to look up the weather for the 91773 zip code.
- Bible & journal
- Something to take notes with
- Completed Rules of Engagement Form
- Extra cash for our on-campus coffee shop - The Loop Coffee & Tea
If you’re planning on staying the night:
- Copy of your insurance card
- Sleeping bag and Pillow
- Sleeping pad (if you have one); you’ll be sleeping on the floor and this would be helpful!
- Towel, toiletries, etc.
NEED CAMPUS, AIRPORT, AND HOTEL INFORMATION?
- Campus Map
- Hotels in or near San Dimas
- Driving Directions from Ontario International Airport
- Driving Directions from John Wayne/Orange County Airport
- Driving Directions from LAX Airport
If at any time you have a question about this event, you can reach the Campus Visit Coordinator, Mandy Vieyra, by emailing email@example.com or by calling (909) 706–3012